Wolcott Transfer Station Fees
HOURS: SATURDAY & SUNDAY: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Contractor bags—$8.00
- Large trash bag (30 gallon/30 lb. limit)—$6.00
- Kitchen bag (15 gallon/15 lb. limit)—$4.00
- 15 gallon bag (or equivalent)—$1.00 per bag
- 5 gallon pail—$1.00
- Grocery bag—.25 cents
- Scrap metal (exclusive of white goods)—Free
WILL BE ACCEPTED AS FOLLOWS
- Sofas—$12.00/ea. add $6.00 each for recliner or sleeper
- Upholstered chairs—$10.00/ea.
- Day Beds—$15.00/ea.
- Twin mattress or box springs—$10.00/ea.
- All other size mattress or box springs—$15.00/ea.
- Rugs and miscellaneous furniture—$20.00/ea.
- Tree stumps, limbs, branches & bulk yard waste—$10.00
- No boards allowed
- Leaves, lawn clippings, to be composted on site—FREE
- Lawn mower tires—$5.00/ea.
- Car tires under 17″—$6.00/ea.
- Car tires over 17″—$9.00/ea.
- Truck tires—$16.00/ea.
- All car tires with rims—$10.00/ea.
- Tractor tires—$41.00/ea.
- Tractor trailer tires—$16.00/ea.
NO CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS OR DEBRIS
Free Recycled Clothing Dropoff
We have partnered with Helpsy for the reuse and recycling of clothing, shoes, linens, and fashion accessories. A complete list can be found at the bottom of this page. We cannot accept furniture and other housewares. Items are accepted in any condition for all ages and genders so long as they are:
- Clean, dry, and odorless.
- Everything should be kept dry in a closed, plastic bag.
EFFECTIVE: May 1, 2023